Yes, that’s right: for one of the most important international woodworking exhibitions, we decided to show a preview of our Techno Fast working centre in the exceptional black edition. Here we see together what to expect in Hannover from 15 to 19 May 2023 and learn more about our Techno Fast!
LIGNA and the future of wood.
For years, Essetre has been participating in the world trade exhibition dedicated to woodworking technology. With more than 1,500 exhibitors from all over the world and a lot of new technologies for the industry, LIGNA showcases the future of the woodworking industry.
We look forward to seeing you from 15 to 19 May 2023
at stand E28, hall 13!
What will you find at the Hannover Messe?
At LIGNA, the following will be presented
- surface technology,
- machine components and new automation technology,
- the subject of energy from wood,
- forestry technology,
- tools, machines and systems for production,
- production techniques of wood-based materials,
- sawmill technology.
Designed to stand out: Techno Fast black edition.
What changes? Its design, which, with the colour black, will emphasise the elegant style of the machine in all its forms. And the colourful details from Essetre yellow. In its parts and functions Techno Fast will maintain its main features: the fastest, most versatile and compact 5-axis working centre on the international market.
Techno Fast in all its parts: dedication to wood.
It is a NC working centre that processes beams of 620 millimetres in height, 250/300 millimetres in width, the length can be personalized according to customers’ requirements.
Techno Fast has
- an automatic beam handling system with motorized loading and transport on roller conveyor, two multifunctional clamps and unloading through pneumatic ejector,
- a working area with 5-axis head, dual output motor and automatic tool changer,
- a tool magazine with 11 positions,
- a control console complete with NC and a remote control panel,
- an Essetre software which displays the part in 3D with its related processing.