Information on the processing of personal data of your physical persons, pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016, concerning the protection of personal data.
- Data Treatment Manager
is Essetre Srl “with registered office in Thiene (VI) Via della Repubblica Serenissima 7. Any request for information regarding the protection of personal data may be sent to the Owner’s office or via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 0445/365999.
- Purpose of the Data Treatment The purposes of the Data Treatment are listed below, next to which the legal basis of the processing is indicated.
Purposes of Data Treatment Legal Basis for Data Treatment Supply of woodworking machines and their spare parts The Data Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract for which the person concerned is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same Update on options and characteristics of products and technical assistance Data Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the person concerned is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same Billing Data Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the party is to fulfill a legal obligation Recovery and assignment of the credit Data Treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Manager who consists in the protection of his credit Marketing initiatives for the acquisition of new customers Consent
- Data Treatment methods
The data will be processed in written form and / or on magnetic, electronic or telematic support;
The provision of data is optional, but failure to provide it may make it impossible to meet the contractual obligations and / or requests of the concerned persons.
- Recipients of personal data
Without prejudice to the communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with legal obligations, also for the purposes of credit protection and of the best management of our rights related to the single sales relationship, exclusively for the purposes related to contractual requirements and / or satisfaction of your requests , the data may be communicated in Italy and / or abroad to:
- our network of Italian and foreign agents
- any authorized Technical Assistance Centers (CAT)
- factoring company
- credit institutions
- debt collection company
- credit insurance company
- commercial information company
- professionals and consultants
- companies operating in the transport sector
- Data storage
The data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for commercial purposes and kept for at least 10 years to fulfill legal and fiscal obligations.
- Exercise of the rights of the concerned
With regard to the data themselves, physical persons will be able to exercise the rights provided for by Chapter III, art. from 12 to 23 of the European Regulation 679/2016.
We report below the rights provided for in articles 15 and 16 of the European Regulation 679/2016, remembering that the following rights can be exercised against us:
1.The concerned person has the right to obtain confirmation from the Manager whether any personal Data Treatment is being processed, and in this case obtain access to personal data and receive the following information:
a) the purposes of the Treatment;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
d) where possible, the storage period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
e) the existence of the right to request the Data Manager to rectify or delete personal data or limit their processing or to oppose theData Treatment;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
2.The Data Manager provides, at the request of the concerned person , a copy of the personal Data Treatment processing. If the concerned person submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the same, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
- The concerned person has the right to obtain from the Owner the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the Data Treatment, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Manager the cancellation of personal data concerning him / her without undue delay if:
a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected
b) personal data have been processed unlawfully;
c) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the Data Manager is subject;
Point 4 does not apply to the extent that Data Treatment is necessary: for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
- If the legal basis of the Data Treatment is based on consent, the concerned person may revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
The rights listed above may be exercised by writing to the contact details indicated in the “Data Treatment Manager” section.