Working center with fixed, innovative and patented CNC portal, equipped with 6 continuous interpolating axes that allow the beams to be processed on all 6 faces without rotating them.Techno Turn Evo CNC provides a new concept of compactness and versatility in beam processing.It is composed of a fixed portal with 360 ° movement controlled by a ring nut on which the milling head is installed and 2 patented 6-axis milling heads.
- Max. workable beams dimensions: mm.400 x 650 x unlimited length
- Min. beam’s workable standard dimensions: mm. 50x50 (min. workable dimensions under 50x50mm is optional)
- Nr. 9 controlled axes: 2X-Y-V-2Z-B-2A
- X axle stroke: mm. 800
- Z axle stroke: mm. 1300
- Y axle stroke: mm. 4500
- V axle stroke: mm. 4500
- B axle rotation: degrees 370
- A axle rotation: degrees 540
- X axle speed: mt/1’ 63
- Y-V axle speed: mt/1’ 102
- Z axle speed: mt/1’ 68
- B axle rotation speed: 12 rpm/’
- A axle rotation speed: 28 rpm/’
- Electrical plant: Volts 400/50Hz ± 5%
- Air consumption (7 Bar): l/min 400
From 20th to 24th July 2020, Essetre is going to introduce at its premises the big machine TECHNO MULTIWALL, AUTOMATIC LINE TO PROCESS CLT PANELS 4.9 X 16M X 450, CONSISTING OF:
- Automatic cnc crane to pick the...
Industry 4.0 is the result of the fourth industrial revolution: the process which is leading to fully automated and interconnected industrial production.
- Content not available.
Please allow cookies by clicking Accept on the banner