NC Working centre for composing and processing of frame wall structures and for the processing of X-lam wall structures. This system is installed directly on the worktables of the machine and permits moreover the overturning of shaped workpieces to allow the complete processing on the sides.
Techno Multiwall is available in different dimension and versions according to the customer processing needing.
- Milling head including HSK80F cone with 53Kw motor in S6 at 6000 rpm / 1 ‘and 9 positions tool magazine
- Special 5-axis blade unit for cutting walls 1200mm with 55 Kw motor in S6 at 4000 rpm
- Vacuum system to lock the walls on the work bench
- Automatic group for stapling integrated on the Z axis of the 5-axis head
- Beams locking system for frame walls consisting of pneumatic pistons
- SIPS panel machining bench complete with vacuum system
- Second bench to work in ‘non-stop’ cycle